According to a recent study by Animoto, more than 7 billion videos watched each and every day on Facebook and YouTube.
You can read the press release about the Animoto Online and Social Video Marketing Study to learn more.
However, one thing is clear…
If video content isn’t part of your marketing strategy, you’re missing out! And Animoto is a great way to get started…
- 4 times as many consumers would rather watch a video about a product than read about it.
- Customers are nearly 50% more likely to read email newsletters that include links to video.
- 4 in 5 consumers say a video showing how a product or service works (or what it’s about) is important.
Remember, your book is your product. Your name is your brand. You are your company.
So, how are you going to use video to promote your topic? Share in the comments below!
If you enjoyed this content, why not
subscribe to the blog so that you don’t miss out on future posts!
Latest posts by Tara R. Alemany (see all)
- 2017 Social Media Image Sizes Cheatsheet [Infographic] - March 23, 2017
- Podcasting Has Improved My Life - June 30, 2016
- Four Ways to Get Stellar Results When You’re Working With a Copywriter - May 25, 2016