Are you interested in hiring Tara to speak to your organization? She speaks frequently about leadership and social marketing, however her signature series of talks is entitled “The Best is Yet to Come.”
In A Farewell to Arms, Ernest Hemingway wrote:
The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places.
“The Best is Yet to Come” chronicles Tara’s journey from brokeness to renewed strength after the death of her unexpected fiancé in 2011. More importantly, Tara takes the lessons learned during that time and inspires her audience to overcome their own setbacks and brokeness to come back even stronger than before.
Learn more about her other speaking topics, download photos from her press kit, or read through testimonials related to her work. And when you’re ready, send your request or inquiry to email@example.com.
Tara’s current keynotes are outlined in her speaker one-sheets. However, these are some of the other social media talks that Tara has available as well. Want something different? Feel free to suggest new topics that you’d like to hear about using our Contact form.
● The WHY of Social Media – Geared towards helping small business owners understand why social media should have a place in their marketing strategies.
● LinkedIn for Business Networking – Examines how LinkedIn should be used by business owners and job seekers.
● I’m in Sales…Why Should I Bother Using Social Media? – Looks at why social networking is relevant in Sales.
● To Tweet or Not to Tweet…That is the Question – Explores whether Twitter is a useful business tool or a devious distraction.
● Social Media for the Job Seeker – Points job seekers in the right direction when it comes to using social media to promote themselves, connect with recruiters and hiring managers, and find job openings.
● How to Grow Your Business Through Gratitude – Explains how to use appreciation marketing to encourage repeat business and ensure referrals from the top 20% of your customers that generate 80% of your business.
● Costly Follow-up Mistakes Businesses Make, and How to Avoid Them – Outlines 14 of the most common follow-up mistakes businesses makes, and gives concrete examples of what needs to be done to avoid them.
● Facebook and Your Social Circle – Delves into how to use Facebook to grow the visibility of your business online, and create a community for fans of your products and services.
● The Social Market:One-Stop Shopping forMarket Research, Customer Service and Generating Visibility for Your Brand – Looks at the various social networks, their related demographics and etiquette, how to filter the fire hose of information they provide to understand and engage with your customers.
●Pinterest and the Modern Realtor – Showcases how Realtors® can use Pinterest to reach a wider audience and generate interest in their listings as well as the communities they serve.
Approved photos are available below.
Tara has received many testimonials for her speaking over the years. Here’s just a sampling of recent ones.
The following testimonials were originally given as recommendations on LinkedIn. To see more like these, view Tara’s public profile.